So onto the 2nd part of the tagging.....
My Three's (3'):
Three Names I go by
3. Baby (from the BF)
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. During high school I worked at Hardees
2. Partime grocery cashier at the same time that I worked my next listed job
3. Pump assembler for 16 yrs. and counting b/c this is my job.
Places I have lived
1. At Home
2. in an apartment
3. With my boyfriend of 7yrs. in a house that we bought together...by the lake.
Three TV Shows that I watch (or at least record on my DVR)
1. Days of Our Lives
2. Greys Anatomy/Private Practice
Three places I have been
1. Flew to San Juan by myself for a 7 day cruise to St. Marteen, St. Thomas, St. John, St. Lucia, & Barbadoos (very first trip ever, very first plane ride)
2. Florida to visit my sister (and she still lives there)
3. A road trip to Nashville Tennesse for Fan Fair
Three books I have especially enjoyed
1. First of all it takes me forever to read a book ... I'm more of a magazine reader. But I have read from cover to cover the Body for life book.
2. Currently reading Sidney Portier... Measure of a Man
3. Bobbie Brown *the Make up Artist* The Make-up Manual (My dream was to become a cosmotoligist ever since I was in grade school...I was going to be the one applying make up and doing hair right before you go on air. ) But look where I ended up.....A factory position....Barf!)
People who e-mail me regularly
1. my sister
2. Two Peas in a Bucket
3. Bills ....Lol
Three of my favorite foods
1. Pizza...dipped in Ranch Dressing
2. Lasagna and Garlic Cheese Bread
3. Ice Cream with oreos, fudge, whipped cream and a cherry.
Three friends I think might re-post
1. Not sure2. Maybe3. You?
Three things I am looking forward to
2. Taking more photos....I kinda go into shut down mode in the winter time.
3. A road trip to visit Elsie at her new store