Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY DANCE*HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!



I am so stinking excited right now....for the first time ever I have a dishwasher!!! It took the whole week to get her up and running. We had to remove a cabinet, move some plumbing, add electrical, shim and whatever else.... I just loaded her up and she is doing her first load as I write. Your probably going to laugh at me...my boyfriend said to me while his buddy was standing in the kitchen..."Well load her up" I said, "I will but I want to be alone." I even got the instruction manual out so to make sure I loaded everything correctly. And my goodness the options it gives you for the cleaning cycle. Now hopefully nothing will come out melted. Anyways she is doing her thing now. The funny thing is I just stood in my kitchen and starred at it for the first 10 min of it's cycle, eating a claussen dill pickle. I'm so giddy....
Have a Great Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sis, you crack me up! I could just see this whole scene too! I am very happy for you! I know what a pain in the ass dishes can be, that is why my hubby does them, but you deserve this after all those years of washing by hand. Love you! Your lil Sis....

ButterPeanut said...

yes, dishwashers are awesome! I had one in my old apt, and i miss it dearly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails