Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Craft Day....

Well no picture yet.... I worked all day on a pen roll up...cut fabric, ironed, blah-blah-blah, ... well on and off between doing a little of this and a little of that and then back to crafting. I just finished sewing the first part of the binding on only to find out that I messed up...Aaaaahh! I hate it when that happens. And it seems like I do that everytime I work on something new.. I know Iknow....You learn from your mistakes. So I have to tare some of the binding off and fix it at each corner. The mitering of the corners messes me up everytime. Sooooo If I can finish my project and there is still some good light for a photo I will post tomorrow. It's super cute and I used my favorite new fabric.

Well back to work tomorrow and I'm already an hour late to getting to bed. 4:30 a.m. will be here to soon....so good night everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails