Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yum-Yum!!

Over on RedVelvetArt the girls want to know who your secret Celebrity Crush is...well its no secret to anybody who knows me....I got it bad for Kenny Chesney. Infact I even named my cat after him.



So did everyone have a nice Valentines Day? I did. Al and I went to Texas Roadhouse today for a late lunch... I filled up on those yummy rolls with that awesome cinnamon butter, and followed that with a nice piece of New York Strip, and a loaded baked potato. Yes I was pretty stuffed by the time I left. But then I had Al drop me off at the Scrapbook Store so that I could (browse) a little of it off. I haven't been in that particular store since before Christmas...I was having withdrawls. And was very happy when I came acrossed the inksentials craft matt that I've been looking for ... for months. Soooo I got it. They have gotten so much new stuff in from CHA I thought I died and went to heaven. So tomorrow I'm going to clear off my scrap table in my scrapping room and get working on cuteness.
Well I hope everyone has a good nights sleep.




5 comments:

Amy said...

I must agree Kenny is way HOT!! Hope you are doing well!!

janel. said...

Sooo cute!! I went with John Krasinski from The Office :) Thank you for stopping by our blog! I can not wait to get started on our first project from Elsie and Rachel's class!!!

margot said...

thanks for writing a comment on my blog, you made my day! :-)
and your work is lovely, i'll add you to my daily blog reads!!!!!

RachelDenbow said...

He is pretty hot!

JenCoen said...

Hey girl! Relly nice to meet you! :-)
Thanks for stoppin' in on my blog. Can't wait to start posting projects! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails