Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here is your chance to *WIN*


Place an on-line Scentsy order of $25 or more with me by July 29th and be put into a drawing to win this plug in warmer. (Note: please click on Angela's July Open Ordering tab on the Scentsy website to put your Online order in) The plug itself turns so that it can fit into any outlet direction, this particular plug in is from the Dandy collection called Cherry. Also for the month of July it is Bring Back My Bar Month where Scentsy brings back 20 scents for 30 days. Get your favorites now because after July these 20 scents will be taken away again. Good Luck in winning this warmer!

Leave me a message if you have any questions either on my facebook page, or in the comments section below or you can e-mail me by clicking on the Contact Me tab above.




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails