Thursday, November 19, 2009

YAY!!!!! I'm soooo Excited!

Finally after months of not having an RSS Feed due to reduing my blog I have one now. Html can be so confusing. Now for all of you that have me in your blog list you can see when I post something new....That makes me soooooo Happy. I was very frustrated because very few people were coming to my blog no matter what I posted which then led to the lack of post. But now things will be much better.
I have been working on so many different outlets....I learned how to knit this year and have been making some dishcloths...still cant get one perfect yet but hey I'm the one using them...so if it has a hole in the center of it I'll be the only one that knows. I'm kind of hoping I can get it right soon though because I would like to give some away at some point.
Recently I bought this knitting pattern from RVA to make a bear hat. And this is the lovely Elsie Flannigan sporting this hat...Isn't it adorable?!
ELSIE PHOTOS
Well this is that time of the year where some of your loved ones are off to shoot some deer. Are you one of them? I am. I plan to work on lots of beautiful projects. What are your plans?

Right now I'm going to go put some brats on the grill. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I am LOVING that hat! Completely adorable picture!!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and am glad I did...just became a follower!

I am jealous that you can knit...it is the one "craft" I have not yet mastered:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails