Saturday, February 28, 2009

Inspiration Pieces

Excuse me while I drool.... I love Orla

Waiting patiently for the arrival of this magazine.


Edited: It's here!!!! Yay!


Here are a few etsy finds.

I've been drooling over this Robert Kaufman fabric since this magazine came out and I found the fabric that I've been looking for on Etsy. And here are the beauties. The first one reminds me of one of Elsie's paper lines.


Update on me: I found out yesterday that I need to have my gallbladder removed ...this will be taking place on Wed. of next week.



My favorites!!  Look at all this yumminess!


if you click on a picture it will take you to the flickr page where all the credits to the photos will be.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Girl, I hope you are feeling better after getting your gallbladder taken out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,yep we have having back to normal for the most part still have more clean up after all the trees falling down ,but we are getting closer to having it all cleaned up.
take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails