Friday, May 18, 2007

F2F Meeting with The WW girls

Deanna, Ann, Jeanne, Angela, Kary, & Becky

On Thursday I drove to Middleton to meet some girls from my Weight Watchers message board. It was fun! Everyone was very nice. Jeanne had to come hunt me down at the Mc Donalds parking lot because I couldn't find the parking lot for Captain Bills. I knew where I was at I just couldn't find the building. I'll just rack that up to a long day at work, and a frustrating drive. I must say that I almost turned around and went back home due to the traffic stop on I-90. I was going as slow as 15 mph. for 30 min. I thought OMG! I am never going to get there. But I stuck it out and I made it. And I'm glad I did. I am always up to meeting new people, & trying new restaurants. I had Jumbo shrimp, w/ vegetable medley, sauteed in a Garlic oil. Over a bed of linguine noodles. It was yummy but I couldn't finish it all.
Anyway I'm looking forward to more meetings. Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails