Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy, Beautiful Saturday to ya!



Well it's been another weekend off program, (for all you WW people you know what I am talking about), but I think that tomorrow will be a better day. I was over at my neighbors house this evening and we had a salad. I tried this light honey mustard dressing from Newman's Own and I thought it was pretty tastey. I've always been a Hidden Valley Ranch dressing eater. And always had the saying, well if I'm eating salad stuff then that should make it alright for me to eat regular ranch dressing. But anyway, Hope you all have a good Weekend.

Also I recieved some pictures today that were taken in Dec. of 2006 and March of 2007 I think my face has shown a differance.... What an inspiration to keep going hey!?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails